In 2016 FEBS Education Committee started the idea of FEBS Ambassadors on Education: each national Constituent Society, member of FEBS, may nominate an ambassador, who will participate in joint initiatives to brain-storm and start actions on educational issues across Europe, in order to develop the mission and vision of FEBS on educational issues —to promote education throughout Europe.
|(sort)||(sort by name)||(sort by surname)|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Tamer||Bego|
The 1st meeting of the ambassadors, together with FEBS Education Committee, took place in Prague, 8-9 April 2016.
The 2nd meeting took place in Paris, 7-8 April 2017.
The 3rd meeting took place in Zagreb, 6-7 April 2018.
The 4th meeting took place in Tbilisi, 5-6 April 2019.
Education workshops initiated by Ambassadors and supported by FEBS EdCom
FEBS Education Committee has established a programme of economical support for education workshops inititaed by the FEBS Education Ambassadors, with support from their Society.
- ... Deadline for applications is 1st September 2019. The application form is available in the Ambassadors Room of the FEBS Network.
- Implementing more participative and engaging ways of teaching and learning. Alcalá de Henares, Spain. 17-18 January 2019
- Excellence in learning and teaching biochemistry. Rome, Italy. 16-17 September 2019
- Better skills for better jobs: Education and training for successful research careers. Lovran, Croatia. 25,28 September 2019.
- Biannual meetings of the Working Group "Education in Biochemistry" of the French Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Paris, France, 24 May and 22 November 2018.
- Education workshop on molecular life sciences. Patras, Greece. 3 October 2018