This workshop was organised in the University of La Laguna with support from the Education Ambassadors funding scheme of FEBS Education Committee and from the Spanish Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SEBBM)
This innovative education online workshop is designed to present university faculty with a set of student-centered teaching and learning methodologies in which they assume an active and leading role. It is this conception of teaching that informs the methodological approaches of the proposal, in charge of professors with experience in them. The workshop took place in an online format through video-conference using the Google Meet platform.
- Flipped classroom.
- The reviewed laboratory practical lectures.
- Peer assessment.
- Service learning.
- Enrique Quintero Carrión. Universidad de La Laguna.
- Juan Arredondo Lamas. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Francisco Javier Amador Morera. Universidad de La Laguna.
- Guido Santos Rosales. Universidad de La Laguna.
- Guido Santos_Rosales
- Dept. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology and Genetics, University of La Laguna.
- Néstor V. Torres_Darias
- Vice-rector for Educational Innovation, Quality and Anchieta Campus, University of La Laguna.
- FEBS Education Ambassador for Spain.